UK Fulbright Applications Now Open
The Fulbright UK Summer Institute Programmes offer students the opportunity to be immersed in the study of British academics and culture. Students will take part in research, collaboration, presentation and cultural events at a British university. They will enhance their leadership skills, develop knowledge and understanding of new subjects and become ambassadors for the United Kingdom and the United States. The awards will cover the majority of all costs incurred, including flights to and from the U.K., university fees and room and board at the host university.
Students from all areas of study are encouraged to apply. To meet the minimum eligibility, applicants must:
- be a U.S. citizen and possess a U.S. passport;
- be at least 18 years old;
- have a high level of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.7 (confirmed by grades, awards and references);
- have at least two years of university study upon their return (i.e. applicants should currently be a freshman or sophomore in college/university)
- be mature, responsible, independent and open-minded